Introducing our newest Tech Rep, Wilson Antoniuk, PE, P.Eng.
[caption id="attachment_529" align="alignleft" width="300"] Wilson Antoniuk, Technical Representative at RedBuilt[/caption] Wilson is a Philadelphia native turned Idahoan after meeting a lovely Boise home town gal (Alyssa) and settled in the Treasure valley in the late 90’s. They have 4 children (two boys and two girls, 6-12 years old). Wilson originally enrolled as an Architectural Engineer at Drexel University before completing a teaching degree in mathematics at Juniata College, Huntingdon PA in 1994. After graduating, he taught Mathematics and Art in different settings, ranging from junior high all the way thru the collegiate level as an adjunct faculty member at Boise State University 1999-2000. In spring 2001, he completed a Civil Engineering degree while teaching mathematics at Boise State University. Wilson’s first engineering position was as an EIT at Weyerhaeuser (Trus Joist Commercial Divison). In July 2004, he became a Professional Engineer in California and continued working in the EWP products engineering department. In 2009, the Commercial Division was sold to Atlas Holdings Company and re-branded as RedBuilt™ (after founding father- Harold “Red” Thomas) where Wilson became the Canadian lead for the engineering department and obtained the professional engineering title of P.Eng. in 2010. From there, he continued as a team lead in RedBuilt’s Boise production engineering department until 2012. In Wilson’s spare time, he enjoys family life, coaching and playing soccer, biking, skiing, rock-climbing, being outdoors and being involved in the community. His community involvement includes:
- Coaching soccer for over 8 years at Les Bois, FC Nova and Idaho Rush
- Leading Idaho food drive efforts at RedBuilt™
- 2004-2005 United Wayfundraiser committee member
- 2005-2007 Program Chair for SEAI
- 2005-2007 American Cancer Society Relay for Life Participant
- 2005 Habitat For Humanity Participant
- 2006-2008 Civil Engineering Advisory Committee Board Member forBoiseStateUniversityCivil Engineering Department
- 2007-2012 SEAI (Vice President, Treasurer, Director)
Leave a ReplyComments are closed.